Registration Info ::
Admission: Membership Badges vs. Ticketed Events
Pacific Media Expo offers a wide variety of entertainment
options. Many events require only a membership badge
from PMX Registration. However, some events require
their own tickets instead of, or in addition to,
a membership badge.
||Require for Admission...
|TMR & Nami Tamaki Concert
Center Box Office
||Club Cover Charge
|Autographs, Dances, Video & Film, Karaoke,
Panels, Charity Auction
Music Video Contest, Exhibit Hall, Masquerade
SA/PLC/SS Concerts have tiered seating,
with only the lowest tier included in the price of a membership badge.
Rates for Membership Badges
|Three Day Pass
|Child (12 or under†)
|One Day Pass
|One Day Pass, Monday 5/31/04
Children 5 and under are admitted free.
Children must be accompanied by a paid adult member.
Complimentary passes are available to qualifying members of the
Press and Industry.
Group Discount Registration has the following restrictions:
- The discount is $5 per person, applied once to each member of the group.
It is not a per-day discount.
- Group discounts may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
(The mail-in deadlines are a price schedule,
not a discount, so they do combine with the group discount.)
- There must be at least 10 people registering.
- The entire group must be paid for with a single check or money order.
- One Day group memberships must all be for the same day.
- Child memberships may not be part of a Group Discount Registration.
- Group Discount registration is only available if you use
Group Web Registration.
PMX Registration is located in the Anaheim Convention Center,
between Hall A and the Arena.
The entrance is at the end of the Hall A Lobby, underneath the
|At-Con Registration Hours
|Friday, May 28
4pm - 10pm
|Saturday, May 29
8am - 6pm
|Sunday, May 30
8am - 6pm
|Monday, May 31
8am - 4pm
Tips to avoid long lines:
- Visit Registration the day before you plan to attend,
during the afternoon when lines are shorter.
For your convenience, PMX Registration will be open on Friday May 28th,
the day of the T.M.Revolution concert.
- Consider Pre-Registering for the convention.
At-con processing is fastest if you have paid before you arrive.
If you will be paying at the convention, bring a printout of your
registration receipt page.
Pre-Register Before the Con
Pre-registration helps us save time at-con by processing people
Rates are described above.
How to Pre-Register
- Register Online to become Unpaid Pre-Registered. Submit an
with your name, address, badge information, and attendance information.
You will be taken to a registration receipt page, which contains
a web registration code that we use to track your form until
you have paid.
(If you change your mind and decide not to attend, you do not need to
cancel your Unpaid Pre-Registration. It will expire after the
- Print out your registration receipt page and keep a
copy for your records. Please bring a copy to the convention with you,
and enclose one in any paper correspondence you send to us.
Bring a copy of your registration receipt page to the convention.
Online Registration is available until noon Pacific Time on Wednesday,
to view Frequently Asked Questions about registration
Click here to Register Online now ::
Click here for group registration